A little #HIIT Strength Combo Set…. make sure you are clear on your technique before you start
And remember, to get fitter and stronger you have to eat good, real food, you have to recovery and sleep well, you have to train hard and train smart… the balance and mix is the key.
Here it is:
Warm up: 10mins, 20sec intervals on bike/cross trainer/treadmill
1. 200m Rower Sprint (with good techinque)
2. Deadlift, Straight leg: 20 reps x 4 sets
(Swiss Ball Squat if you are new to exercise or unsure of the technique)
3. Clean & Press (watch technique): 12 reps x 4 sets (Swiss Ball Seated Shoulder press if you are new to exercise)
4. Box Jumps: 60 secs to fatigue
5. Hanging Leg Raises: 60 secs to fatigue
Cool down, foam roll, stretch, refuel smile emoticon Boom!
Grab the moments, make them count.